Antiseptic disinfectant wipes
Our Colsanit antiseptic wipes contain the formulation for manual hand washing recommended by the WHO based on isopropyl alcohol and hydrogen peroxide, with excipients to protect the skin, for hygienic purposes of hand antisepsis, given proven microbicidal activity (Virucidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Levuricidal).
The formulation of the Hand antiseptic and surface disinfectant is authorized by the D.G.S.P. of the Ministry of Health.
It is also a ready-to-use product recommended for surface disinfection (virucide, bactericide, fungicide and yeasticide), fast evaporation and does not require rinsing. p>
- Disinfectant wipes and hydroalcoholic biocides in individual sachets. Available in boxes of 10, 25, 100, 500, 1000 and 2000 units. You can ask us about the availability of other formats that better suit your needs.
- Efficacy tested in the laboratory under the regulations and efficacy standards of the European Union.
- Indicated for hand hygiene and healthy skin.
- Suitable for cleaning surfaces, such as screens, keyboards, tables, railings, armrests, knobs and small utensils.
- 70% alcohol content according to the formulation recommended by the WHO.
- 100% biodegradable cellulose wipes. As it does not contain polyester or other synthetic fibers in its composition, it degrades easily in the environment.
- Wipes manufactured in TNT, Nonwoven, Spunlace, non-woven paper.
- Made in Spain in our own facilities.
- Size of each individual envelope: 6 x 8 cm.
- Inner cellulose towel: 16 x 14 cm.
- Authorized by the D.G.S.P. from the Ministry of Health of Spain as a disinfectant for hands and surfaces.
- Applications: Formulation for manual hand washing recommended by the WHO based on isopropyl alcohol and hydrogen peroxide, with excipients to protect the skin, for hygienic purposes of hand antisepsis, given proven microbicidal activity (Virucide, Bactericide, Fungicide and yeasticide). It is also a ready-to-use product recommended for surface disinfection (virucide, bactericide, fungicide and yeasticide), with rapid evaporation and does not require rinsing.
- How to use: Single-use wipe. External use only. Remove the wipe from the envelope and clean the desired area of the skin with it. Rub hands until dry. Do not use in people sensitive to its components. Use with caution in children under 2 years of age. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive or damaged areas of the skin.
- Precautions: Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Highly flammable liquids and vapors. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Read the label before use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, flames and all other sources of ignition. No Smoking. Keep cool.
In case of eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses when present and can be done easily. Continue washing.
In case of poisoning or accident: Consult the Toxicological Information Service (Tel.- 915 620 420) and keep the label close at hand.
Composition: 70% p/p Isopropyl Alcohol (75% v/v), excipients and water (csp 100%). Net content: 2 ml.
Personalized Antiseptic Wipes
At the moment, the antiseptic hand wipes are not customizable, but we can customize the presentation and arrange them in personalized cases of 25, 100 or 500 units. Ask us without obligation, we offer you all the advice you need.
What are antiseptic wipes and what are they for?
Healthy skin contains bacteria and germs. This is normal and generally does not cause disease. However, even normal bacteria and germs can trigger infections. Other types of unusual bacteria and many types of viruses can also cause infections when they enter the body. To prevent contracting an infection, it may be helpful to clean the skin that will come into contact with mucous membranes with antiseptic wipes.
Antiseptic wipes are wipes impregnated with a solution that kills germs, viruses, bacteria and/or fungi and are used to cleanse the skin.
Colsanit hydroalcoholic disinfectant wipes offer high levels of antisepsis and cleanliness. This product is a biocide that eliminates 99% of germs: virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and yeasticidal with laboratory-tested efficacy under the strictest European regulations:
- UNE EN 13697
- UNE EN 13727
- UNE EN 13624
- JOIN 1500
- UNE EN 14476
Our wipes are an excellent option to take with you and to offer in places where a deep disinfection is needed for hand and surface hygiene: workplaces, transport, restaurants and all kinds of businesses with an influx of public.